tisdag 10 december 2019

Steering column lock defective passat 2009

Läs mer och hitta närmaste återförsäljare! Välkommen till vår konfigurator. Normally at VW you would need to replace the steering column lock and the comfort control module but we can do it with only replacing the lock and programming the module, saving a lot of money!


Volkswagen som passar just dig! Samma felkod har hänt förut också.

Enligt instruktionsboken ska bilen åka bärgare till verkstad. This is a safety issue. The steering wheel lock also caused the vehicle to stall. I was a little upset at the cost and typed in “ Passat ” and “ steering lock ” on the web. Steering wheel lock defective.


Hope you enjoy the video. Any questions please put them below.

Got in my Passat as usual for my journey into the office and upon starting the engine it cut out after about seconds. I took the fob out and restarted the engine and it was fine - all clear. Just got my car out of the shop for this very problem and not at all happy!


T and the warranty just expired but I had an extended warranty which had a section covering steering but they claim not the steering column which I am fighting. Turn the steering column lock cylinder set (1) into the RUN position. TDi Intermittent non start caused by steering lock failure. Pull the steering column lock cylinder set (1) out from the lock module assembly.


After several attempts it finally started. A day or so later, I got the steering wheeling lock defective warning. When I got to my destination, I called my dealer and inquired about the problem, at this point the light was out. I took it to the garage and they tell me the steering column lock will have to be replaced (this is connected to the steering column itself, including a control module) at a cost of approximately €5and it is not covered by warranty. No, coz it has to be IMMO matched.


There is a problem with the anti theft module at the base of the steering column. Har problem med det elektroniska rattlåset på min Passat Variant -06. Vid start kommer ibland meddelandet steering column lock error upp på displayen och motorn stängs ned efter någon sekund.


Efter några försök och ibland en del väntan har jag hittills alltid lyckats komma iväg.

Dock har problemet blivit vanligare de senaste veckorna. While trying to start the engine (parked) on cold weather (aprox. 20f), steering column lock asserts and engine shuts down. It happens almost every time, if outside temperature is below about 35f.


I have to try several times with slight pressure on steering wheel, before steering gets unlocked. Have reported this to VW dealer multiple times during service maintenance. Always told that no code pops, and no recall has been issued.


See VW Passat (3C) Immobilizer Key Matching for Details.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.

Populära inlägg